Well ladies, I’ve been putting a list together of some items you just MUST have in your wardrobe! The fashionable basics that stay in style for a while and always look classy. One of those items is the pencil skirt. It shows the curves you have as a women, it’s not too short so it covers most imperfections, it’s versatile and can be worn out to dinner, to a business function or to a party.
Here are some points I found helpful when choosing a pencil skirt:
- The hemline should be around knee length
- The pencil skirt looks best when it’s worn with heels!
- Getting a pencil skirt with a high waist gives you more options for pairing it with tops AND it tucks in your belly!
- It should fit tight, just make sure you can sit and it has a slit or a vent that makes it easy to walk in.
- Choose a pencil skirt that has a little stretch to the fabric. It will look better, fit better and make it easier to move!